Leaving your child behind....
This morning was sad for me as Daniel was not that happy to be left with Ouma and Oupa and although he did not want to give me a love,When it was time for me to go he cried out and it just broke my heart. I know he enjoys being with his Ouma and Oupa but I also know there is so much I am missing out on in his life.
But I am thankful that his grandparents are able to take care of him and I hope that when the time is right we will have another so that he has a sibling to play with and I hope that one day we will be in a position for me to work from home or for us to be able to afford for me to be a stay at home mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment